Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My 1.2 Journal Entry One!

Here as promised is a journal entry of my first experience in 1.2. I made a new world called N0M4DS (inside joke), and proceeded to find a jungle. I found on quickly with all the tall trees and found some stuck cows. LOL.
I proceeded to build a tree house and build a nice big one onto the trunk of a tall masted tree. I thought it to be running out of space and built another and connected them with a series of bridges. Kinda like the ewok houses in the 6th Star Wars movie. It's nice because the mobs can't get to me there (except of course skeletons). This was nice change from being under siege from endermen. I have only a basic area now and will release another entry later on after I experience more. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment